Y’all I am excited to share that I am going to be doing a weekly series for the next several weeks that features Christian married couples. I selected several couples ranging from just married to married several years and everything in between. The purpose of this series is to share advice and tips. Since I’m single I reached out to the “experts” for a real look at marriage. Below are the questions that each couple was asked. The first post will be posted next week! I hope y’all enjoy it and if anyone’s interested in sharing, please contact me!
- Tell me about yourselves (name, age, location, how long you’ve been married, how many children, etc.)
- How did you two meet?
- What did you do when you realized you had feelings for the other?
- Tell me your love story.
- Tell me about how you set boundaries when you were dating.
- What were some lessons learned during dating?
- How did you know this person was “the one”?
- What tips do you have for the single person? The dating couple? The engaged couple? The newly married couple?
- How does keeping God as the center of your relationship work?
- How do you think godly relationships differ from what the world promotes?
- Can each one of you share one thing you wish you’d known sooner?
- Share your favorite scripture.
- Anything else you want to share put here
As always, we love hearing from you!