Hey everybody, seeing as it’s mid-February, I thought I’d share my goals for 2016, now that I know I haven’t completely failed all of them yet. J I am sure most of you made wonderful New Year resolutions. I did not. I’d tried making New Year resolutions before and usually failed within the first two weeks, so this year I decided to make my goals for the year and I focused on six areas: spiritual, social, financial, intellectual, physical and career.
- Continue to consistently have Quiet Time and study my bible.
- Volunteer my time regularly
- Increase my giving by 3% before the end of the year
- Be more intentional with my time
- No cell phone when socializing with family and friends
- Continue with Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps
- Save up and pay for my medical coding course
- Save at least 5% of my down payment goal
- Read at least one nonfiction book a month
- Start working out consistently
- Clean eating 80/20 ( I really wish the percentages were flipped. Why can’t I lose weight from eating ice cream? 🙂 )
- Maintain my nonsmoker status
- Enroll in a coding course and begin studying 15 hours a week
- Determine whether or not I am called to stay another year in South Korea. If not what am I going to do???
Did you make goals or resolutions for 2016? How are they going?